We Empower|We Educate|We Build|We Serve|We Advocate|We Support
YOUTHBUILD KITSAP IS A FREE, FULL-TIME, 28-WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM FOR YOUTH IN KITSAP COUNTY!
- Achieve your GED or High School diploma
- Obtain job skills and a stipend of up to $400 per month!
- Gain industry-recognized certifications in the construction trades.
- Get help to address your personal needs (housing, employment, child care, etc.)
- Improve Kitsap County through community service and leadership opportunities.
- Find a pathway for employment, apprenticeships and post-secondary education.
Cohort 3 Begins June, 2019
- Interested in the Construction Trades
- Between 16-21 years of age
- Not finished with high school diploma or GED
- Not attending school
- Resident of Kitsap County
Want to Lear More?
Email us at: YouthBuildKitsap@oesd114.org
Or Call: 360-473-0572
This project is funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. This program is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program and Auxiliary Aids and Services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 29. CFR 37.34 Washington Relay service is available by dialing 711.